Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Fox McCluskey advises clients who require assistance in the complex area of estate planning. It is the purpose of our estate planning attorneys to provide clients with proper management of financial and personal matters to preserve wealth by minimizing expenses and taxes, and to distribute gifts to intended beneficiaries in the most appropriate manner.
The firm offers services in all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Preparation of wills, trusts and other documents for estate and gift planning
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping transfers, tax analysis and planning
- Structuring asset ownership to avoid probate
- Insurance planning
- Lifetime and testamentary charitable giving
- Specialized assistance for professionals and professional associations
- Techniques for owners of closely-held businesses, including estate freezing, management control, and succession planning
The firm also assists with individual disability planning through health care surrogate appointments and related advanced directives regarding future medical treatment, living wills, and durable powers of attorney.